- A qualifying flight is a one-way flight* provided by AIR FRANCE, KLM or any SkyTeam member airline that awards Level Miles.
- Level Miles can be earned by traveling on most flights provided by AIR FRANCE, KLM and SkyTeam member airlines.
There are 4 Flying Blue card levels. You start with a Flying Blue Ivory card and, by traveling regularly with AIR FRANCE and KLM, you can access the Silver, Gold and Platinum card levels. Each level offers more exclusive benefits: airport lounge access, additional baggage allowance, bonus Miles on every flight and more.
* Except flights within metropolitan France for passengers residing in France or Monaco
|Level||Level Miles required||Qualifying flights required|
|Ivory||Basic membership level||Basic membership level|
|Silver||25,000 Level Miles (30,000 for residents of France or Monaco)||15|
|Gold||40,000 Level Miles (60,000 for residents of France or Monaco)||30|
|Platinum||70,000 Level Miles (90,000 for residents of France or Monaco)||60|
As soon as you reach the threshold of Level Miles or qualifying flights needed for the next level, you will receive your new card and enjoy immediate access to a range of benefits!
- For Flying Blue Ivory members, the number of Level Miles returns to zero on December 31 of every year.
- For Flying Blue Silver, Gold and Platinum members, all Level Miles earned beyond the threshold required to reach the next level or maintain the current level are carried over to the next year.