Affordable basic protection in the event that you cannot go on your trip. ELVIA will refund you the cancellation fee in the event of failure to depart and/or the non-refundable part of your flight ticket..
- Unexpected severe illness, death, severe accidental injury;
- Vaccination intolerance, pregnancy;
- considerable material damage to the property of the insured person due to fire, explosions, storms, lightning bolts, floods, earthquakes or intentional offence committed by a third party;
- loss of employment of the insured person or of persons at risk travelling with the insured person due to unexpected compulsory redundancy;
- unexpected reinstatement following unemployment at the time of the booking of the insured person or of a person at risk travelling with the insured person.
Excess: 20% of the reimbursable loss (at least € 25 per person).
- Type of trip: only valid for airline travel
- Scope: worldwide
- Price of trip: up to €6,500 per person
- Single premium: valid for only one person and one trip
The travel cancellation insurance is only valid for flights booked through Air France.
Please note that the cancellation protection/travel protection package can only be purchased directly during the flight booking on airfrance.de or afterwards in the Air France Call Center. www.airfrance.de
AGA International S.A., Germany branch
Safety at all times – all over the world. With ELVIA travel insurance.
Contact details for AGA International S.A. Germany branch:
For queries: +49(0)8962424–363
In the event of damages: +49(0)8962424–0/Fax:-222
For emergencies: +49(0)8962424–245